Slick Lips Seafood & Oyster House
Do you ever meet a client and instantly you know great things are to happen? Our team has been fortunate to have had the opportunity to collaborate with, yet another, talented vision seeker in the panhandle area. Born and bred in the heart of Destin, father-son duo, Gary and Bryce Jarvis, are no strangers to the seafood industry. With over 40 years of fishing in their family, both Gary and Bryce have a plethora of knowledge on all things fish. Now, with nearly two decades of restaurant management and menu development experience, the Jarvis’ lay out their love of seafood on the table with what we think will become a long-standing legend in our sleepy little town. Derived from the nickname given to Amberjack who don’t have any teeth, Slick Lips became our next big project. Slick Lips was born, in early 2018, to celebrate the spirit of “Old Florida” with the concept that fresh, local ingredients paired with the freshest local seafood makes an incredible experience that is truly the heart of our town.
Had a wonderful time sitting outside and enjoying some absolutely superb oysters. We did a dozen. Split between the Chorizo and Gouda Cheese and the Nashville BBQ. Yummmmmmm! We could literally taste the grill marks on the oysters and the flavors were absolutely delicious. Troy K, our server, was awesome. From his wine selection to his attentiveness. He helped make our first visit to Slick Lips one to remember. We will be back during our next visit to Sandestin!
- Interview owner Bryce Jarvis and pick his brain.
- Brainstorm, nap in hopes new ideas find you in your series of dreams, brainstorm harder, coffee, try the bean bag method, take a drive down to the Destin Harbor and walk the docks for inspiration, EUREKA!
- Sketch up logo ideas, find a signature branding identity that catches ideal target market.
- Finalize conceptions and grow that design into print & digital media.
- Business Cards
- Rack Cards
- Promo Coupons
- Promo Post Cards
- In-House & To-Go Menus
- Snapchat Filters | Digital Media Content
- Artwork for advertisements
- Signage!!!! So YOU can find the joint
- and so it continues
If you have yet to try out one of the many mouthwatering meals served up fresh at Slick Lips Seafood & Oyster House, located in the heart of Baytowne Wharf, pick up a copy of the Emerald Coast Summer 2018 Edition of The Menu Mag (yes, we know, a shameless plug for another favored project of ours) and grab yourself a “FREE Appetizer” coupon for Slick Lips or a “FREE Cinnamon Roll” coupon for Sunset Bay Cafe!